Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

short periods of pain located above the right eye

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
Dear e-health team,

I really don't know what to do, and it's worrying me. For around five days I've had short periods of pain (maybe 1-3 seconds), located above the right eye, and recently mostly in the back right of the head, a bit above where the neck begins. I've also had it on the left side, above the eye as well as in the back, but at the moment it's mostly on the right side.

It doesn't get worse throughout the day, but remains constant. It doesn't wake me up at night.

Please help me guys, it's really worrying me.

Thanks,

Florian
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 13th, 2012
I dont know if this is any consolation but I also get sharp pains above my right eyebrow from stretching coughing or bending over. Also in short duration 2 seconds or less.
|
Did you find this post helpful?