Two years ago i started getting shocks in the right side of my face. The shocks come from the the the edge of my nose and it sometimes shoots up to my head.The doctors ran test and i even went to a nuralogist and i was told i had a sinus infection the pain did go away till just recently i started feeling the shocks again! Its getting so painfull to the point were i cant eat cause im afraid to trieger a shock even sleeping or brushing my teeth or towel drying my hair or smiling and even sneezing is hard to do cause sometimes a shock could hit me while doing this things!The pain is getting so bad that im afraid of doing anything cause i feel that i could get a big shock that will paralize my face!I wonder also could it have something to so with my teeth but by teeth dont hurt?! Could this be another sinus infection? I dont have health insurance at this time and i cant afoord to go to the Drs....please help me?!!