Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

Shock feeling in chest

Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
I don't exactly know how to describe this but.. I get this really scary sensation in my chest before I'm about to drift into sleep. And sometimes it keeps me from sleeping. It's like a shock in my chest, and my heart feels like it stops for a few seconds, my vision goes blurry, sometimes like the static on a tv, and I can't move any of my limbs. This happens every now and then and it scares me greatly.

I've had a holter monitor and a CT scan and they both came out fine. I've also had numerous blood tests and they all come out fine. I don't get what's going on and I'm scared.

Can someone help me figure this one out please? Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 15th, 2010
I have exactly the same problem and doctors have no answer.
|
Did you find this post helpful?