Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Cold, Flu and Viral Infections Forum

Shingles under breast

Must Read
The common cold is probably the most well known illness known to man. But did you know that it's a virus? Read to learn the basics about cold here....
How do you get a cold? And what causes the cold? Learn more about causes of the cold, and risk factors that you can avoid to prevent this illness....
You probably know many of the symptoms of a cold: sneezing, sore throat, a stuffy nose, and coughing. Do you know the difference between the flu vs. a cold?...
User Profile
Last week I got some itch under my left breast, last few days it developed into some kind of rash it's an itchy rash and pricky kind of pain sensation today I went to the doctor he told me it's shingles. Shingles develop when one immune system is low and when one had chicken pox as a child it somehow will develop to shingles in later part of the life. I hope it will cure soon the doctor put me under very strong anti-biotics for 3 days (5 times a day).
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 9th, 2008
Community Volunteer
Oh that's just terrible!! I hope you feel better. Shingles can be really hard to deal with and can be oh so painful....get well soon!
|

replied August 29th, 2008
Has anyone tried vygone as a treatment for shingles?
i am wondering if anyone here have used vygone? there is a video in youtube i saw about vygone zapper and i tried it. well, the good thing is that, it worked for me. so im wondering if it works with others too..
|

replied November 11th, 2010
About a week ago I noticed a soreness right under my breast bone. About three days later, I felt like I had indigestio under my right breast. AFter about 24 hours, I developed a pain there, which has now travelled around to my back. It is not debilitating, but very uncomfortsable. I have no rash. My boss is convinced it is shingles. Any thoughts?
|