This is a question for men and women. Okay ladies are you suposed to shave your vagina hairs before bein fingered or having sex? does it matter or not? And guys do you like it better shaved or doesnt it not matter to you?
I am a lover of hairy vagina, II love a vagina when it has plenty of hair! If I am fingering it, I like hair, if I am licking it, I like hair, if I am doing anything to it, I like plenty of hair, A vagina is beautiful and sexy when it is surrounded by much hair, but it is ugly when there is no hair!!!!
I shave everything except a little patch above my clit and that I keep trimmed up... so it's not a hairy mess down there, but it's really your own prefrence. Hairy or not, it's not going to change how certian pleasures make you feel.
it is not slutty?
never shave is nothing better, besides you can make the hairs affection, she becomes more secure by not exposing skin that is sensitive.
If you are talking about a paticular person you may be right.
but every man/woman has there own preference and not every women feels secure by having hair down there. I prefer to shave as by doing so that makes me feel secure and cleaner. Also there is nothing slutty or unclean about shaving or not.
1) I don't like to do what the media tells me is right or beautiful or attractive, at least I try my best not to.
2) I think it's disgusting how porn has got this obsession with little to no pubic hair, it's quite prepubescent looking and I think it gives guys a very negative portrayal of women's genitals, I think it's heavily porn-influenced and not just a matter of "preference"
3) I can't be bothered with it. Too much time, too much money on razors, too much itching
4) It looks awesome to have hair down there, and when you let it grow for years it becomes soft and beautiful
5) The main place women see other women's genitals is in porn and I feel like this is why most young girls start shaving, which is quite sad.. and they never give the hair a chance to grow out to see how it feels once it gets past the stubble stage (when you shave, hairs become blunted, they grow back rough but after a few months, one by one hairs fall out and grow back with a softer, tapered end) thus they think stubble is horrible and the epitome of what it's like to have a hairy vagina... same with leg and armpit hair (which I also never shave).
6) 99% of the guys I've been with love it
7) The idea that is it unclean or unhygienic to have pubic hair is a horrible MYTH, the very reason we have it is to keep bacteria OUT of our bodies because the bacteria clings to it. The only reason it would become unclean is if you um.. you know.... DON'T CLEAN IT? Which shouldn't have anything to do with whether you have hair or not....
It makes me feel like a woman, not a pre-teen doll
9) I've read guys say they don't like it during oral, well most guys I've been with say a sandpaper vagina is the worst thing, and if the hair is long it can easily be held back while he does his thing, which I actually think makes the whole experience more intimate because I like holding it back for him and feeling like we are a team!!