Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Shave penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
im 13 and i have shaved my penis 3 times, but i dont no if i like it like that. should i keep shaving it, or shuld i just let it grow, and trim it every once in a while.? Confused
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper Cuban
|

replied February 29th, 2008
hairs
you should only shave if you have a minuature penis to find it most men dont shave
|

User Profile
Experienced User
Re: hairs
boling7168 wrote:
you should only shave if you have a minuature penis to find it most men dont shave

well my penis is like 6 1/2 7 incs
|

boling7168 wrote:

lol? A miniature penis?
You don't have to have a small penis to shave.
If you like the way it feels after you shave, then keep doing it.
If you don't like it, then stop.
It does make your hair grow back faster and thicker though.
|

replied March 1st, 2008
Experienced User
Cuban wrote:
It does make your hair grow back faster and thicker though.

Myth.
|

User Profile
replied March 1st, 2008
Supporter
Do whatever makes you happy. If you like it, keep doing it. If you don't like it... don't do it. It's all a matter of taste.

Just make sure you're safe while doing it. Having a razor or a trimmer in that area is risky business.
|

replied March 8th, 2008
Now you have started shaving your penis you have to shave your penis again when needed . It completely depends upon you . I can not suggest you any thing . I don't see any harm in it if you start shaving your penis on regular basis .
|

User Profile
replied March 10th, 2008
Experienced User
Hustler wrote:
Now you have started shaving your penis you have to shave your penis again when needed . It completely depends upon you . I can not suggest you any thing . I don't see any harm in it if you start shaving your penis on regular basis .

well it fells good, but i just dont no, it would be kinda weird cus id have to stell razers from my dads canit, and he will relize there missing sooner or later.
|

replied March 11th, 2008
Experienced User
You could cut off ur pubic hair with a scissors, but if you try that do be careful to not cut off anything besides pubic hair!
|

replied March 15th, 2008
I'm sure that if you ask your father to buy you some razors then he will. But if you think asking will be too uncomfortable for you, you can ask him for some money and go to the store yourself and buy some.
|
Tags: penis
Quick Reply