Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

Sharp stabbing pains in head

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I been having sharp stabbing pains in my head for about a month now. I thought it may have had something to do with the fact that I when I was in labor a month ago and gave birth to my son i had complications ( not to serious ) with my epidural) but then i started experiencing heart palpitation and i found out that i was suffering from caffeine withdrawal. I always been addicted to caffeine and since i couldn't drink any while i was pregnant after i had the baby i just went crazy. though headaches are one on the symptoms of caffeine withdrawal i'm still skeptical
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 6th, 2009
sharp stabbing pain on right temple. Intermittent and last a few seconds at a time. Comes and goes with no warning. Just started yesterday.
|
Did you find this post helpful?