Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Heart Disease and Heart Attack Forum

Sharp, Shooting pain in armpit and breast.

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
I am 24 and for the last few days I have been getting sharp pains shooting from my armpit into the side of my left breast. I have not had these pains before. Any Ideas as to what it may be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 1st, 2009
I am having the same pain, I'm only 17 though and I just had an ablation for WPW last Thursday. I'm also very curious about this pain. I'm sorry I'm not much help, just thought I would let you know you're not the only one. Although, if I find out anything I'll be sure to post again.
|

replied October 10th, 2009
armpit shooting sharp pain
Also in my 20's and have been having this sharp shooting pain almost a daily occurance. It's short lasting, comes and goes but very sharp.
My body has been off a bit otherwise in terms of missing a period (not pregnant) and hair breaking very easy (abnormally at the top of my head, hairstylist even noticed and said it looks like my hairs are becoming thinner and fragile, not as thick as used to be/strong) but havent changed anything in my life/diet or anything..

hmmmmmmmmmm wonder whats up
|