Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

Sharp pain on the bottom right of my left breast?

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Okay so unlike my last question, I'll keep this short:
On the bottom right of my left breast there is a sharp but sort of dull pain. It only feels like that when i stretch backward. But the times other than that, it feels like it itches on the inside of my skin; like underneath. Before that started happening, for months I had an aching pain under it on the left side of my abdomen area and at the top of the abdomen area on my right side. I still kind of have that pain on my left side. But I don't know. It's really weird. I just want to know what this is without going to the doctor and wasting insurance if it's nothing because I have a problem with worrying myself haha. Help. Please & thanks Smile
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2010
Unfortunately, it is not possible to offer patients a specific diagnosis without being able to examine them. I suggest that you visit your doctor for an exam.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

www.doctorwascher.com

www.oncoguard.com

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Breasts , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.