Medical Questions > Womens Health > Breasts Forum

sharp pain near the center on my right breast/chest

Must Read
Breast cancer kills more women in the United States than any cancer except lung cancer. But what types of breast cancer are possible?...
Why do some women get breast cancer and others don't? Click here to learn what risks you can avoid....
Do you know the warning signs for breast cancer? When should you see your doctor about possible breast cancer symptoms? More information here....
sharp pain by the center on my right side chest/ breast when taking a deep breaths, (sometimes when breathing normally), laughing, yawning, sleeping on either sides, and doing certain movements. pain starts near the center of right chest all the up to my nipple when trying to take a deep breath. at times the sharp pain includes my right back side. other times, it kind of hurts my throat.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 18th, 2012
Experienced User
Have you ever made any physical work or furniture moves or help lift anything?

Do you have any pain in your mid and upper back and / or in the back of your neck?

It seems to me that with all you have described, you have some pinched and dislocated nerved in your mid and upper back areas. I know as I have been a healer for more than 14 years.
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2012
Experienced User
Yup i think you have gastric issue too that can create a sharp pain in your breast . Try to check that and resolve that problem If you have other wise we will think for other options too.
|