Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

Sharp pain in waist

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
There were few times I experienced a sharp sharp pain across my middle waist and in my back it was a ring of pain it was so extreme I could barely breathe and i felt when I was going to get an attack of that sever pain that left me gasping for air and contracting in pain and cold sweat. I really dont know what this can be but its scary and it does not happen often but when it starts those attacks can happen over week or two and the attacks last for minute two minutes and its very extreme at a time i hope i will pass out so i dont feel the pain.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 6th, 2009
Experienced User
Have you been to the doctor? Any time you have pain this severe, you shouldn't ignore it out of fear that it is something serious.
|

replied May 22nd, 2009
please go see a doctor! anything which gives you this much pain should be treated right away
|