Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Sharp pain and can't hold urine

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
I recently had sex with my boyfriend. And he went harder than he probably should have. So when i had gotten home, for some reason i was really sore. I found it natural, but that night when i tried to go pee, i felt a sharp pain. Like someone was cutting the inside of my vagina. And i can''t hold it anymore. If i don''t go to the bathroom, within about thirty seconds of when i get the feelings, i wet myself. I can''t go to a doctor, my mom can''t know I''m sexually active. I don''t know what to do.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 20th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
Infection is usually assosiated with elevated temperature. If you're running a mild fever or if your abdomen feels abnormally warm you probably have you answer, but not all infections cause this problem. What you're describing sounds like a UTI. If it's sharply painful I'd suggest seeing a doctor but you could also try an over the counter treatment. The good news is that very few infections can be caused only by sex so your parents finding out you have a UTI isn't going to be the death of you.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply