Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

shaking feeling on the inside!

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
Hi everyone

i'm a 24 year old woman who has always been very healthy. Since the birth of the sob who is now 8months I feel like I have had nothing but health issues. I have been in and out of the doctors office and have just be diagnosed with post partom depression and a anxiety disorder. My biggest problem is that randomly throughout the day I will feel like I'm shaking on the inside. Its the worst at night or when I take a nap. I will wake up my heart racing and a shaking feeling in just my upper body. My doctor has given me some techniques to help cope however I don't know that I'm totally convinced that what I'm suffering from is anxiety. It happens when I don't even feel stressed out! The expreience is extremley draining!!! I'm constantly wondering if there is something else wrong with me. Can anyone help???
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 14th, 2012
ANXIETY
I too have been experiencing all your symptoms. Yes, it's definetely anxiety. I've been consulting with a professional for 6 years. I was in denial 3 years prior to the diagnosis, untill i I ended up in ER twice thinking I was having a heart attack of some sort. Yes, the trembling usually happens when it's your down time. (maybe because your body is not use to "down time" since you had your son) at least that's how it's was for me....I have such a busy schedule that my body doesn't know what "down time" is.
|
Did you find this post helpful?