Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

Sexual tension/anxiety

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
Bear with me please, and men - this is not the wonderful situation you might imagine.

My (female) partner just wants to be f**ked, whenever I feel the need to climax.
She has no interest in foreplay and often does not want to orgasm. She seems to want me to just use her.

All sounds great, no?

Well it isn't because I'm left feeling guilty and that I'm taking advantage of her by not helping her orgasm
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 7th, 2013
Cute that you are trying to feel guilty ...

I would ask her, away from the bedroom, exactly how she feels about it. Ask her if she is afraid of offending or upsetting you if she climaxes before you do. I use to feel that way myself, so she wouldn't be the only one.
|
Did you find this post helpful?