Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sexual concerns and virginity

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
I have a question, kind of worried...
This morning my girlfriend and I were playing around, foreplaying in bed, and it came to a point where my idiot self didn't put a condom on, but i touched her vagina with my penis. I did put it in a little, I beilve my TIP of my penis, or 3/4 of it, not ALL THE WAY IN... when I Pulled it out she was in pain (She's still a virgin) .. but she was not bleeding... but my penis, it was soft, and it wasn't hard any more?? I'm not sure why... was it because her screaming turned me off? or was it because I precummed... I DID NOT CUM either (No orgamsn) ... please help me with the situation!, and what you recommend (Other than using condoms next time) but what were worried about is if she's pregnant now or not?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2010
Sexual Health - Men Answer A10113

Given the data you provided (inserting tip of the penis slightly without using condom, your partner being virgin penis became flaccid (soft) when pulled out) you might have lost the erection simply because of the unpleasant situation.

Nothing you mentioned indicates that the penile tissue was damaged.
Since you did not ejaculate, the chances for her being pregnant are very low, but not completely eliminated. The pre-ejaculation fluid (precum) might contain viable spermatozoids, especially if ejaculation occurred within a few hours earlier.

If your girlfriend misses her menstrual period you might want to suggest that she visit a gynecologist for a physical examination, hormonal laboratory tests and an ultrasound scan to determine whether she is pregnant or not. The gynecologist might also provide suggestions about available contraception options.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.