Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Chat Forum

sexual activities

Must Read
The penis begins to lengthen during puberty. But just how long and wide will a penis become? When does the penis stop growing? And what is a "normal" penis s...
A penis grows in stages. Read more about when a penis starts and stops growing. And get the facts about penis enlargement. ...
Are you making a crucial mistake when you are measuring your penis? Read on to be sure that your penis measurement technique is correct. ...
User Profile
well im 14 now and me and my girlfriend have been daiteing for about 8 or 9 months, and we realy like each outher, and she came over yesterday, and we were talking about things like blowjobs handjobs, finguring and stuff like that, not sex, but outher things. she said she would , and i want to, but i just need some advise, how to go about it?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 15th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
you are 14...i think you should wait for a while b4 getting physical..
|

replied March 17th, 2009
Experienced User
How to go about it? If you really want to start getting into sexual activities I'd strong you recommend you to read "Relationship books" (Psychology I would suggest) Read about protections and STDs. etc.

Sex part, is very very simple, outcomes are not.

I would suggest to wait a little while. And didn't you just posted that you were 13 LOL.
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2009
Experienced User
no
nahh i havent been on this site in like a year i actually forgot about it untill recently, but im 14 now.
|

replied March 17th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
i agree w/the previous poster..the earlier you start messing around the more likely you are to start engaging in full on sex...and at 14 you're really not ready for it..plus if you wait for that special girl its just that much better...
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I remember being a teenager and remember that if you are going to do something, you're going to do it.

First hand protection, make sure shes on something or use a condom.

communication is a strong point, ask her what she likes or vice-cersa and if she likes it keep doing it. As a humanist I guess you only live life once~!

If you feel ready, then don't let anyone tell you differently, everyone is ready at a different age. Sex is normal, doesn't mean its right or wrong but that is for you to decide~!
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2009
Experienced User
thx diamondsz
thx for ur reply.
|

replied March 18th, 2009
so does this make you a freshman?

Me and my boyfriend have been together for over four years now and started dating as freshman. We had been together for about the same time yall have now when we first started doing stuff. But it wasn't until about the begining of sophmore year that we did mess around. Yall both need to truly think if yall are ready. And it is true that you can say that you won't have sex but in the heat of the moment your minds do crazy things. You will both have to be strong and stop before things go to far. My boyfriend and I were able to wait a year after starting sexual activities to actually have sex but it was hard to wait just that long. Make sure that yall are extra carefull and that yall are both fully ready!! Once yall start messing around it will change things. Goodluck with everything and i hope yall make the right decision!
|

replied March 31st, 2009
it is...
scary your first time but i wouldnt do it right now. i would wait one or two years and i would want to feel the erge to do it now but if you wait now every time you wait when the moment really is there it will be the best.
|

replied April 15th, 2009
Please Wait.
As a father and now a grandfather my clear truthful advice is to wait. Although it feels really good the emotional effects like guilt and the responsibility are heavy. You probably are listening to the hormones right now. Spend some time alone and really think this over. I can tell you are a smart kid.
Hand jobs you can enjoy by yourself. Listen to your heart not your hormones.You have a great life ahead of you.
|

replied April 19th, 2009
I am with Diamondsz, everyone is ready at different ages. But with me saying that make sure you know what you are doing.It is up to you to decide.
|

User Profile
replied May 30th, 2009
Experienced User
first, if she says she is on the pill, wear a condom anyway.

second, look up the g spot orgasm and learn how to stimulate it. (pm me if you want me to tell you how)

third, if your going to do this, make sure you both truly care about eachother. if you dont you will regret it when i started this we went on to just do exactly what your talking about, except i got her a little too horny and we had full on sex and i now wish that i hadnt because i can never give the gift of virginity away again

fourth, make sure you both really want this, and remember that you are trying to satisfy her... not yourself.

good luck man, and uhhh... hehe... "get her done"
|

replied July 11th, 2009
i think it ok to do stuff like you say but wait on the sex but if it comes down to that i know how fast stuff happens like one time i went over to my gf house to watch a movie in a matter of 20 min our clothes were off
|

replied July 11th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
I'm not gonna tell you to wait. You're 14, you have a willing girl, you're a force of nature man, Its going to happen. I'm also not going to instruct you how to have sex. For one it's a huge liability for me to be advising a young teen, for another the information that would be relevant is likely the same stuff you got in sex ed. I will tell you some things I learned at 15.

Protection is important, with virgins, regardless of what she thinks. The only thing I could imagine more destructive to a teenager than an unwanted pregnancy would be a flesh eating virus. Be deadly serious about protecting yourself and this girl from consequences.

"I'm ready" doesn't mean the same thing for girls as it does for boys. You were born ready for sex, girls need to process the idea of sex in a lot of stages. Go slowly, watch her for uncertainty or mixed signals, make sure if she's having second thoughts anywhere along the way that you stop for her until she's ready to go.

You would be shocked at how much information about sex you can find in your local public library. Graphic anatomical information and detailed information about technique and methodology. Books are awesome.
|

replied July 16th, 2009
Fingering and hand jobs I think r ok but wait for oral and sex
|

User Profile
replied January 1st, 2010
See Ive always felt highly mature for my age, and I always thought boys in my grade were just too childish for me, and that I needed something more. I went out for an 8th grader, nothing happened. After him I felt ready for more..more then just a kiss..I dated another 8th grader towards the end of 6th grade. After about 3 months we began engaging in sexual activity. We had talked about sex, but I felt as if I was too young and AT LEAST wanted to wait until my 13th birthday. (I know still awfully young) We made it to 6 months and there was about 2 weeks until my birthday, but we ended up having sex. We have been together since then, and hes now almost 17 and Im 15. Even though were still together after over 2 years..people critisise me. They all say I was too young. Yes I was very young, but as I said I always felt very mature, and It felt right at that time, and obviously I didnt make a mistake because Im still with him. Can I get yoour take on this? What do you think about it?
|

User Profile
Experienced User
well its your choice. if you felt ready then you didint make a mistake as long as he was safe. thats my oppinion. and this post was a loooong time ago. lol im with a diffrent girl now. but we did end up haveing sex. her parents found out though cus i guess she was hurting after? idk went too deep :p opps. lol
|

User Profile
haha wow yeah ive managed to keep it a secret for 3 years, he has also.
|

User Profile
Experienced User
well. good for you. lol Smile you can add me and we can talk about anythign else if you ever have problems?
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply