Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

sex with transexual

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I was in amsterdam in august and had anal sex with a shemale prostitute Embarassed both receiving and giveing i made sure to use a condom what are my chances of been infected i have not had unprotected sex with my girlfriend. I have been in perfect health since i retuned.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 17th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
The risk of getting HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases can be greatly reduced if a condom is used properly, but, there's no absolute guarantee even when you use a condom.
The condom efficacy is more questionable, when used during anal intercourse. Condoms are more likely to break during anal intercourse than during other types of sex because of the greater amount of friction and other stresses involved.
Anal intercourse is very risky because it can cause tissue in the rectum to tear and bleed, and, even, if the condom doesn't break, these tears allows germs to pass more easily from one to another partner.
Genital warts and genital herpes, are both, STD's that can be transmitted by skin contact (parts that can't be covered with condom) and can get symptomatic even years after infection, or, you can infect your girlfriend who can get symptomatic.

Are you honest with yourself about your sexual orientation?
|

replied October 26th, 2008
MandMs wrote:
The risk of getting HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases can be greatly reduced if a condom is used properly, but, there's no absolute guarantee even when you use a condom.
The condom efficacy is more questionable, when used during anal intercourse. Condoms are more likely to break during anal intercourse than during other types of sex because of the greater amount of friction and other stresses involved.
Anal intercourse is very risky because it can cause tissue in the rectum to tear and bleed, and, even, if the condom doesn't break, these tears allows germs to pass more easily from one to another partner.
Genital warts and genital herpes, are both, STD's that can be transmitted by skin contact (parts that can't be covered with condom) and can get symptomatic even years after infection, or, you can infect your girlfriend who can get symptomatic.

Are you honest with yourself about your sexual orientation?
Im sort of bisexul only to ts not men thats it i was wondering is to early hiv test as it was august iv had back pain since i last posted im freaking out help please iv not had sex with my girlfriend since august and i think she knows something wrong
|

User Profile
replied October 28th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
You can do early testing for HIV infections as soon as three weeks following the risky behavior.
It is done with p24 antigen test and HIV PCR test, that detects the presence of the virus itself.
The results are accurate and always need to be confirmed with antibody test.
I think you can already ask for the standard HIV antibody test to be performed, cause for the most people these antibodies take 6 weeks to 3 months to develop.
Rarely, it takes 6 months to get reliable results and longer then 6 months for extremely rare cases.

Being with someone, means loving him/her and taking care for their health, too.

Best wishes!
|