Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

sex with other couples

Mad Mad Mad My partner of ten years wanted to try sex with other couples, i am not into that totally. I got sick of him asking and said he could do it but i didnt really mean it , now he has, says he regrets it and couldnt perform i call it cheating. But why do i feel responsible ??????????????????????????
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper dragonfly72
|

replied October 12th, 2008
I guess i thought about it but he went like a bull at a gate, the problem is he went with out me or didnot turn down his offer until i was ready
|

User Profile
replied October 13th, 2008
Supporter
Hey, Welcome to the forum!

I think you should talk with him and discuss this fully and properly before you guys do anything.

And you should know that it is not your fault and you should not feel responsible at all. I guess your husband was abit too excited (maybe?)

Just forgive and forget, I am pretty sure he will not so such thing ever again.

So talk it out and put your feelings out into the open.

Good Luck,

Peter
|

Talked every detail through and through i still feel betrayed by him and some how wanted to see if he would go ahead. Like i set the disaster up, now i feel angry that he went for it. Crazy crazy. I know he loves me , He has been open and remorsefull, embarresed , guilty and i have needed that from him. Its not like our sex life was dull, just cant get over his loyality to me standing staunch by me.... That went when he thought he was going to have a mad erotic night.
|

User Profile
Supporter
I know, it must be hell trying to figure out what is going on but try to be understanding and see this from his point of view.

Sex might be exciting but maybe this having sex with other couples is like some fantasy for him. What can you do but treat it like other fantasies? Set the boundaries and make it work.

Like I said before, just forgive him and forget about it. By the way you described his reactions he seems like such a loving and faithful husband who feels so bad about the fact that he has hurted you.

I think he has learned his lesson and I think you should move on.

Don't you think he feels bad enough??

I know you're angry and that you feel like you set him up for this but you kinda did.

I'm not taking sides but look at this from his pint of view and let go of your anger. You do not want to cause unnecessary problems in your loving relationship.

Forgive and forget, miss.

Just let it go.

-Peter
|

Thank you for your suggestions and i do love him dearly, maybe your right? I do have to take some responsibility in this and he has been so calm and open with all my questions and interigations.

Thank you,
|

User Profile
Supporter
You know I am so glad there are couples like you.

Keep it up, you guys are great examples of what couples should do.

and no problem.

That's why I am here, to help you guys to the best of my abilities.

Good Luck,

Peter
|

replied January 10th, 2009
Sex with other couples.....
My wife told me a few times that one of her fantasies was to have sex with two or more men and that I should have a treesum with another woman. I have absolutely no hangups with this but in truth nothing has transpired.. She has made no attempt in trying to find another couple. We both have read numerous articals on a web site that maybe I shouldnt mention on here and find that a lot of men fantasies about their wife having sex with other men. Im not the jealous type and trust, thats a key word, to stay with me. We are also nudist so I know she has no problem of being nude around others...I totally believe that a couple should open up to each other about their sexual desires before turn them against each other.
|

replied January 12th, 2009
honestly? that isn't cheating. if you told him that he can, even though you didn't mean it, he didn't cheat. me personally i couldn't be with him. i am a firm believer on committment. i would be so mad that he would even ask me somthing like that. your partner is your life.

keep your head up

;]
|

replied January 12th, 2009
How many before him?
Since its a good posibility that you had sex with other men before your husband...Did you die from it? No you didnt and you wont die from having sex with other couples now. If you go to Swingersboard.com and join...its free and read some of the stories and posts...you will get a better out look on swinging.
|
Tags: sex
Quick Reply