Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > HIV and AIDS Forum

sex with commercial sexy lady

Must Read
Do you know what causes HIV? Get started by learning the facts on HIV and AIDS here....
Do you know what puts you at high risk of HIV? Debunk the myths and get the facts of HIV risk factors here....
Can you identify early HIV symptoms. Learn what to look for and when to seek medical help as we review symptoms of HIV here....
User Profile
I had sex with commercial sexy lady before 47 days ago,i used condom ,i have doubt that when removing condom outside of the condom touch my pennis(the lady used a white sheet to remove the condom ,whit sheet or lady hand touch my outside of condom and then touch my peenis ) from this way hiv can transfer ???

i m running my life without sleeping ,after 16 days i got fever ,i feel that is that symptom of hiv infection
i went to fbc test

result is
wbc 15.7 k/ul
neu 12.0 76.0 %n
lym 2.42 15.4 %l
MONO 1.22 7.73 %m

doctor wbc count is high is syptom of hiv?????

and i had fever 2 weeks after exposure(for one week),after 3 weeks i had sore throat(still i have that sore throat more than 24 days) and also i had 3 pimples in my skin
after 45 days i had fever(come and goes)
please answer i am having hiv
please

Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2011
HIV and AIDS Answer A29696
Hello and welcome to e health forum.

You need not worry about HIV transmission in the way described. Since the intercourse was for all reasons protected, there is very low risk of transmission.

The symptoms mentioned appear to be due to streptococcal pharyngitis, which is very common, in individuals with ‎new sex partners.

HIV is diagnosed based on the serological detection in the blood samples, and not from the symptoms that you ‎might ‎‎‎be having. ‎ Also a complete blood count is not helpful to diagnose a HIV infection.

Since it has already been more than 6 weeks since the sexual encounter, you can consult with a doctor and get tested with a 4th generation HIV test. This will clear all doubts and relieve your anxiety.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our HIV and AIDS , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.