Medical Questions > Relationships > Dating Forum

sex the first time

Hi

I am 22 and I've been in this relationship for 3 years now, but I am still a virgin - we both are. I have now started to think about having sex and I must admit - I am quite scared. I come from a very conventional family and of course they would be terrified if they knew that I have decided to make love before marriage. Actually I always had this strict idea in my mind that I will not have sex before marriage but now I have started to feel like I am ready to do this and I want to give myself to this man. There are times when I think what will happen if we break up after I loose my virginity and stuff like that but either way...I would like this man to be my first [and hopefully my last] one.

So, I would really like to know more about what am I suppossed to expect after my first time? Is it the right time for me or should I wait more? [plz don't say U KNOW IT BETTER WHEN IS THE RIGHT TIME...because I am looking for an objective point of view here].

Thank youu

I have one more question though. I don't have so much informations about protection and stuff like that. I mean, I know that you have to use condom but I have no idea what pills or what other stuff can a girl use in order to be protected???

I have prepared myself even for the break-up but I am more afraid of the pregnancy[unwanted]. I need to know that I can make sure that I do not get pregnant if I play the right moves meaning if I take pills and he uses condom...etc.

Can you please help me with that?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 29th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Holula, You taking the pill and him using a condom are very wise and safe.

If there is a chance that you might regret this later, don't do it.

Take care.
|
Did you find this post helpful?