Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sex position issue

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I have been married for 8 yrs now, but it has been impossible to change sexual positions, it is just too painful for my wife. Though we have a child but I am starting to get bored of the single position (me on top of her while she is not spreading) Is there a solution to this? Is my size a problem? Plz help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 12th, 2012
Yes definitely.. you just see what position are not painful to her. I mean by same position she can you can see other way around to have some excitement.
|

User Profile
replied April 1st, 2012
Experienced User
If you can get her to reverse the position, so that although the position is technically the same, but with her on top, then she will have most of the control over the penetrating & could be the solution to any pain issues.
|

replied May 9th, 2012
Experienced User
Montyy,

My wife is disabled with a back condition that limits her mobility and leaves her with chronic pain.

We bought a book. It is titled: Daily sex, 365 positions and activities for a year of great sex!

Author is Jane Seddon

ISBN is 0-446-69127-5

We got ours at Barnes and Noble.

This is a great book! Not only does it have 365 different positions, it has line drawing type pictures and detailed descriptions of each position and the language used would offend none but the most prudish of people.

It also has an empty thermometer on each page so you can color it in with how hot you found that position-great for later reference.

We also bought a sexual pleasure swing which is great for keeping pressure off her back while giving us several options for position. You have to put a large screw eye into the ceiling to hold up the swing. Alternatively, if a big eye is not an option, they sell a standing frame fro the swing.

The swing was about $200 and if you need to get the stand, it will cost another $200-300. Very much worth the money if it helps.

We also found a sling that attaches to each ankle and has a pad to go behind the shoulders. It is adjustable and holds her legs up and back the amount we want without her having to use muscle power to keep them there. This lets her devote that energy to our love making. It was relatively cheap and works well.

I hope at least one of these things helps. The book is especially nice not only because it gives ideas for positions you probably haven't thought of, but she can browse it and say that won't work but this one might so let's try it. The book is paper bound and fits easily into the nightstand drawer.

Good luck, happy experimenting and keep us posted(if you like) it would be nice to know if any of these things helped.
|
Quick Reply