Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

Sex pain when first entering the penis

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
I have had sex many times with this partner. The past several times when he first enters his penis it hurts really bad but after he is all the way in, it no longer hurts. Does anyone know what this could be?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 11th, 2012
Community Volunteer
Make sure you are well lubricated and that you do not have an infection.
|

replied April 12th, 2012
I have kidney stones could that be the cause of the pain?
|

replied April 12th, 2012
I have kidney stones could that be the cause of the pain?
|

replied April 13th, 2012
Community Volunteer
It is unlikely that your vagina will hurt a few seconds when he penetrates you due to kidney stones .

It is normally an infection, or you are too dry. You may also now tense up waiting for it to hurt, and that can make it hurt.

My advice is to use a good lube, spend a good few minutes on foreplay including him putting a finger or two inside to make sure you are wet and the muscles are relaxed, guide his penis with your hand to make sure it goes straight in.

If it does not go away after this, speak to your doctor.
|

replied April 14th, 2012
Thank you!
|

replied February 18th, 2013
painful sex when penis enters vagina
I have had this problem and I left my boyfriend and had sex with another man who had a smaller penis and who was not very thick and let me tell you, I never had pain upon entering and during the sex act. In fact I realised my ex's penis was the issue for me, he was too thick and long. This may be the issue and I use to tense before his big penis would enter it was awful. Hope this helps
|

replied February 18th, 2013
I have had this problem and I left my boyfriend and had sex with another man who had a smaller penis and who was not very thick and let me tell you, I never had pain upon entering and during the sex act. In fact I realised my ex's penis was the issue for me, he was too thick and long. This may be the issue and I use to tense before his big penis would enter it was awful. Hope this helps
|
Quick Reply