Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

sex issue \ Frenulum

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Hi Im a male & I'm 24 and my frenulum in my penis have not snapped yet..I've had sex with condom and I masturbate without any problem. But my problem is I look immature and people call me just a boy....I 've asked one of my friends and what he said was everyone breaks their frenulum and it is this that makes one mature....is this true ?? coz along the years mine hasn't snapped and i'm worried ....and it's a big problem in ma head...some times i think of chopping it off my self with a knife or something...some one please tell the truth and advice , thanks....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 8th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Its very hard to help without seeing the problem,
Maybe you can do some more research.
You could try this link and see how serious your issue is.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frenulum_of_p repuce_of_penis
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: sex, penis, male, head
Quick Reply