Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Pregnancy Q and A Forum

Sex in 5 months of pregnancy

Must Read
What happens during labor? What do contractions feel like? And how do I know that labor has begun? Read on to learn about birthing basics....
Signs of labor occur after 36 weeks of pregnancy. Learn about the difference between real and false contractions. Plus, we outline signs of delivery complicati...
Almost all women worry about the pain of childbirth. Preparing for childbirth includes thinking about how you'd like to cope with the pain of labor. Read on for...
I m 20 weeks pregnant.I did sex with my husband and I was so excited that I made lots of movement like up and down.now I m scared is my baby ok.is lot of movement during sex is harmful for baby?please help me out.I m very scared.even I m not feeling my baby's movement yet.
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper UnknownABC
|

replied April 13th, 2011
Especially eHealthy
Afreen, ah, sex during pregnancy can be very good because of all the blood and wetness around that area. When I was pregnant, my husband had an absolute ball and I was as horny as a teenager. The relaxing effect and the feel good hormones that you get during and after orgasm is also good for your baby.

Unless your doctor told you otherwise, it is perfectly fine. The baby is well protected and cannot be hurt during sex or by just moving around. If your doctor thinks that your baby is at risk, they will normally tell you to avoid any sex.

You have to be extra careful of infection and STD's during pregnancy. Don't engage in risky sex. I am sure you and your husband is fine though.

Only during the last few weeks should you avoid sex. Ask your doctor the next time you see him/her on when you should start to avoid sex.

Take care!
|

replied April 14th, 2011
Hi,thank you very much....My next appointment with doc is on 18th of april.I m eagerly waiting for that..anywayz,ur comments really helped me out.THANKS...U TAKE CARE TOO.BYE
|