Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

sex after medical abortion

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
sex after medical abortion
Hello!!!
I had a medical abortion on mach 6,2009, because i was forced by my familly.But it's been affecting my familly and we want to have another child because we can not get over the one that we lost.We start having sex 4 week after the abortion on april 4.is everything going to be ok?
What are the complications that we migth faces?I am very nervous.Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 26th, 2009
Everything should be fine. They say to wait three weeks. The reason is the cervix has not totally closed. Thus there is a better chance to get bacteria in the uterus and get an infection. The only advice I have is to go to your follow up appointment at the clinic that gave you the medication for the medical abortion.
|
Did you find this post helpful?