Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sex after inguinal hernia surgery

I had left inguinal hernia surgery several years back and before the surgery i was able to stay "up" so to speak after i "released" for lack of a better word during intercourse and now i stay "up" and firm until my first "release" then after that i soften up and shrink only after like a 10 min break can i get back "up" and raedy for any type of activity anyone know whats going on? I can only think the surgery had something to do with this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 17th, 2010
Hi there, thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. This is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor.

What you describe sounds fairly normal to me. I do not think that there is anything "going on" and surgery has done nothing except fixed your hernia.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.