Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Chest Pain Forum

severe stomach bloating, cramping leads to chest/heart pain?

Must Read
What is pneumonia? Learn basic facts about pneumonia here, plus how doctors define the different types of pneumonia that people can get....
Some people are more at risk of getting pneumonia than others. Are you one of them? Learn more about how you get pneumonia and who is at risk here....
Chest pain is typical during cases of pneumonia. But what other signs and symptoms should you look for? Know when to seek medical help by starting here....
For more than 5 years, I have been experiencing severe, constant bloating and cramping in my stomach. It is not related to eating because I have experienced the pain both on an empty stomach and after meals. Sometimes, the bloating is so severe that it leads to chest/heart pains. Sometimes, the pain is so bad, I force myself to vomit to relieve the pain. I consume a lot of fiber in my diet, but experience less than average bowel movements. Sometimes constipation, sometimes diarrhea. I have gone multiple days without having any bowel movement at all before. I have been to the doctor throughout the past few years, but nothing seems to work. I have had a colonoscopy, and results came back fine. It did show slight inflammation in my small intestine with the potential to be Chrones Disease, but nothing was fully diagnosed. I was prescribed a stomach acid reducer (Prilosec), and tried that for a month, but no real changes in symptoms. I've been tested for the H-Pilori bacteria, but results came back fine for that also. Please help! -20 year old, female, employed, college student
Did you find this post helpful?
|