Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

severe sinus pain caused by cold air

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
My headaches occur after a night sleeping in a cold/cool room and continue for at least 3-4 days. The headaches involves all sinuses and occasionally my ear as well. Until very recently I assumed they were related to infection but have come to the realization they do not always involve congestion. The swelling, or feeling of swelling feels like congestion. I have experienced these headaches for the last 25 years.

Having successfully researched a different medical problem from prior years with relief from the constant pain as a result, I started on this quest hoping to find the same result. I have found others who suffer the same symptoms, but have not found a doctor or group out there attempting to find a medical answer to our problem.

I will continue my search and report anything I find as a fellow sufferer. Please do the same for me.

Thank you
C.Hancock Ed.D
Did you find this post helpful?
|