Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Abdominal Pain Forum

SEVERE side pain radiating to stomach and back

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
Hello, about a month ago at work I was experiencing severe pain in my upper right side that radiated down and to my stomach and lower back. I went home and went to bed and it went away. Well, it didn't completely go away. For two weeks I could still eel the pain/pressure but it wasnt as severe as that first time. Then at work again it came right back. Hurt so bad it brought me to tears. I work in a hospitol and contimplated just going down stairs to the ER after work. But I went home and slept ont he heating pad and made a doctor appoinemtnt for the next day. They ran blood and set me up for an ultrasound of my gallbladder.
Well today, a week after the test, I finally heard back that everthing was fine. Now I have to have more blood work done to test for a stomach bacteria going around and they are setting me up for a HIDA Scan. Please, Im getting very frustrated bevause that sever pain is happening more frequestly. Im only 23 And I am already undergoing a bunch of test for an autoimmune disease that they can't fgure out. Pretty sure in RA. Any time Im standing for a long period of time or doing anythign strenuous. It really just feels good to curl up into a ball. If someone can please gve me some insight to their stories or something they know that would be great. Thank you!
Did you find this post helpful?
|