Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

severe pain in left leg due to injury last year

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
hi friends,
i m 30 yrs old woman having a severe pain in left leg .By profession i m a teacher. my MRI report is as follows
Early lumbar spondylosis with early degeneration of L4-5 disc

Diffuse posterior bulge of L4-5 disc causing mild to moderate compression over exiting nerve roots
Mild Diffuse posterior bulge of L5-S1 intervertebral disc causing du mild compression over exiting nerve roots
friends please suggest me any cure for this
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 27th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
number one step is to see either neuro or ortho surgeon who specializes on spine. he may want you to go through physical therapy. he may prescribe an injection to aid in your ability to exercise. dont lift anything. dont sit for long periods of time. try walking. you may be able to beat this with conservative treatment. if pain is really bad you could also contact a pain management dr. the surgeon is definitely the most knowledgeable dr to see regarding diagnosis and treatment. it must be tough to handle 25 students when you are hurting......pete
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Users who thank pete81241 for this post: ritusinghmalik