Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Severe pain , dizziness , nosebleeds ?

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
User Profile
im 21 years old. I suffer from mild to severe pain 24/7. I see pink,blue,green,red,purple,yellow and orange spots in my vision. I get dizzy at random times. I have passed out all of 4 times. Up until 2 months ago I got severe nosebleeds that would come and go. Sometimes lasting for six hours and leaving enough blood to half fill a bathroom sink. It was only out of the left side of my nose. I get a sharp pain in the back of my head sometimes and a feeling of alot of pressure,and I feel and hear little bubbles there when it happens. I sometimes lose my balance and tip to one side. These are only a few of my symptoms. I have been to the doctors. They did MRI's,CAT scans,MRV's,a spinal tap,EKG,X-ray's and alot of blood draws. They all came back normal. They only found I have more feeling on one side of my body than the other and that I have swelling behind my eyes,more on one side than the other. I also have confusion sometimes,foggy thinking,and mild short term memory loss,slow thinking and difficulty remebering simple little things. I am also always very tired all of the time and even if I sleep for up to 17 hours I am still exhausted when I wake up. One doctor thought is may be fibromyalgia,but another thought I have too many other symptoms for that. If you would like my other symptoms feel free to ask or look at my profile.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 21st, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
hi jade...
i'm so sorry for all the discomfort you are experiencing and with all those symptoms i would have thought the docs would have come up with a diagnosis.
did you see an endocrinologist. the master gland of the body called the pituitary gland sits behind the eyes. when you mentioned the hair i thought hormones might be making it grow.
dont stop looking for answers. eventually a dr will find the problem.....keep us posted and best of luck, i hope its not serious.....pete
|

Extremely eHealthy
hi again...
i just looked up symptoms of cushings disease which is a disease of the pituitary and adrenal glands. easy bruising and extra hair growth plus weakness and headaches are some of the symptoms.....plus it can cause swelling in the face......pete
|

User Profile
Thank you Pete. I will look into that. Im not planning on giving up any time soon. I myself am going into the medical field,so I hope I can find more answers.
|

replied September 22nd, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
hi jade......
also take a peak at addisons disease. it affects the adrenal gland. symptoms sound similar.....pete
|