Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Back Pain Forum

Severe neck and lower back pain, numbness in arms and leg

Must Read
What structures make up the spine? We review basic spine anatomy here...before identifying potential causes of back pain....
Click here to learn about the most common causes of back pain, and things that increase your risk of backache. We cover lower back pain and upper back pain....
Back pain symptoms may seem obvious. But do you know when symptoms of back pain are more serious or when to see a doctor? Learn what action to take & when...
hi, I have very bad neck pain for some time where my head feels too heavy for neck and the only relief I get is by looking up to the ceiling and pushing my head all the way back. My neck 'buzzes' and feels like its throbbing and bleeding if I dont sleep, but the irony is that the pain prevents me from sleeping. I wake often in the night with numbness and burning in my hands. Lately, my lower back is in excruciating pain if I spend more than 5 minutes walking - it feels tight, with spasms and cramping and pain like a belt around the middle. My hips ache and its so bad I can'tstand - the only relief is from sitting down or bending over.
My right leg goes all numb and funny and my right hip feels numb too. Last 2 weeks I have noticed that my legs are swollen and even my hands swell when I wake up in the morning. I'm not sleeping more than 3 hours a night and last night I was so frustrated that I cried. I've only had 2 periods in the last 6 months and I'm 34. I get PMT, but no periods
Did you find this post helpful?
|