Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

severe hip pain in both hip bones after sitting or driving

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
I have severe pain in both my hip bones equally after sitting for 35 minutes and longer. When driving or riding in car the same the happens. The only way I can get relief is to stand up and walk around or in the car is to raise my hips off the seat for 3-5minutes and then I can continue driving for another 30 minutes or so. Whats going on? Are there workouts that I can do to alleviate this on going ache I have? What might be a direction for me to take. I am a young 64 years old thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper User Profile CarolineEF
|

User Profile
replied February 17th, 2011
Community Volunteer
Hi kitts and welcome to ehealth: Age doesn't seem to play into the hip problems...I would suggest you see an Orthopedist and get their opinion of this problem...Age wise, I have seen people at 27 years old that have had this done...Take care...

Caroline
|

replied February 21st, 2011
Hi Kitts, Its best if you see an Orthopedic Doctor.
|
Quick Reply