Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Headache and Migraines Forum

Severe headache including behind left eye...weather related?

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I am a migraine sufferer who also "failed" their allergy test. Meaning I am allergic to everything environmental, but not foods or meds. Although my migraines begin on the left side, these headaches are different. The pain is behind my left eye and spreads out some as it progresses. I see an ENT regularly for allergies and sinus problems. My mother and sister both had procedures done on their turbinates and have greatly reduced the number and severity of sinus headaches they endure. My doctor says that my turbinates are swollen, but not as severe as my mother's and sister's were. He feels like my severe allergies are playing a huge role in this and wants to hold off on any procedures right now. I receive 2 allergy shots weekly and am on a daily regimene of Veramyst in a.m. and Patanase and Xyzal in p.m. I know that these headaches are related to weather; right now 68 degrees with 92% humidity, dew point at 66 degrees and pressure steady at 30.15. Possibility of rain, so pressure will be up and down. Is there anything I can do to help relieve this pain? I am a stay at home mom of twin 4 year olds and can not afford to be out of commission. Thanks.
Did you find this post helpful?
|