Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

severe groin pain after ablation followed by uterine infection

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi, I think I am losing my mind. On 12/12 I had a thermal ablation because the novasure didn't fit inside me. Days following the discharge became foul and on 12/22 I was admitted to the hospital for a uterine infection and given iv antibiotics. Upon discharge my physician sent me home on antibiotics, pain mess, antiemetics, and toradol. By 12/29 I had been vomiting for days and was in excruciating abdominal pain. Saw my Dr he manually dialated my cervix and removed some clots and tissue. Bled for about four hours, told to start lysteda for heaving bleeding, room one dose still vomiting. Now, I have no drainage again, and severe, I mean I can not walk pain in my left groin. I don't know what to do, I feel like if I call my Dr one more time he is going to hang up on me. The pain eases and then just hits me like a tornado that I vomit. Any idea what this is, I feel faint and weak, but no fever. I stopped all the medication except antibiotic thinking that might help?
Did you find this post helpful?
|