Medical Questions > Mental Health > Anxiety and Stress Forum

severe anxiety and severe anger issues and paranoia

Must Read
Learn how doctors clinically diagnose one of twelve kinds of anxiety disorders...and which doctors you should see for an anxiety diagnosis....
Anxiety disorders can affect anyone. But do you know the common signs and symptoms of anxiety disorders? Learn more now....
Anxiety is a normal, healthy emotion when experienced during specific moments. But do you know the signs that anxiety has gotten out of control? Read more here...
I have severe anxiety and anger issues. My husband is running around, my kids are wild, I am "obsessed" with what and who my husband does or talks to. I get hysterical over the smallest things and I even explode at times at people not related to me. All my husbands friends hate me and think I'm crazy. I just want to have a normal life and I want to feel normal too. I get so angry I want to hurt complete strangers. What's wrong with me? I also have very low self esteem and I feel lonely and left out of everything. I have no friends and I have no one to talk to. There has to be something I can do to stop obsessing and worrying about what could happen even if it isn't going to. Sometimes I just feel plain CRAZY!
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper hotandsunny
|

replied September 10th, 2010
Experienced User
The first question I have.....is.....do you exhibit mood swings on a regular basis?
|
Did you find this post helpful?