Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Allergies Forum

Sensitivity to medication

Must Read
What causes allergies? We review risk factors and common allergens in this intro to allergies section....
What causes an allergy? Who is more likely to develop allergies? More here....
Which allergy symptoms are serious signs of allergic reaction and which are merely bothersome? Common types of allergy symptoms and allergic reactions here....
Hi,

In past five years, I have started to notice that my body has become sensitive to different medications and supplements. Whenever I take them, I seem to become tired, get mood swings and anxiety.

I would like to know what could be the cause here and what type of doctor would be best to consult with this regards.

thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 8th, 2017
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. Its likely a side effect, not allergies, consult your doctor and let them change the medications.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: Anxiety
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Allergies , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.