Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

sensitive penis head

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
So heres the low down. recently cured from TMS. I now masturbate holding the base of my penis wile strokin the head slowly lying on my back. I dont hold it tight but enough to have a good time. I masturbate about once a day. My problem is that when i have sex, my head gets so sensitive sometimes that i have to stop for a few seconds. I need help, anybody know?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 27th, 2008
Over anxious perhaps?
It could be over anxiety and sexual performance. Just try relaxing a bit more..hope this helps.
|

replied May 29th, 2008
Experienced User
try being on the bottom maybe you get a head rush on top.. tell her that you had tms and that you are prone to headaches/back and neck pain and that you need to take it slowly. most women want it slow and sexy don't they ? she will enjoy your new rhthym
|

replied January 2nd, 2009
here is a tips how you can control your ejaculation. last month i bought a book at the ejaculationmagic.com. the explanation in the book really help me how ejaculation work and how to control it. i think you should get the book too. it works for me, i'm sure it will work for you too...
|

replied January 8th, 2009
Thank You!
thank you lord4dam. I just bought the book at the ejaculationmagic, and it really helps. very appreciate it.
|

User Profile
replied April 30th, 2009
Experienced User
All invited
Welcome to our forum where we are discussing the problem with premature ejaculation: http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic86215. html
|
Quick Reply