Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Ear, Nose and Throat Disorders Forum

sensitive itchy tongue

Must Read
Do you know the three main reasons we cough? Learn common causes of cough and when coughing might indicate a more serious health problem....
Coughing is normal. But what can cause more troublesome coughs? Learn more about possible causes of cough here....
When should you see a doctor about cough symptoms? When are symptoms a sign of further complications? Learn about cough symptoms basics here....
Please explain to me why my tongue (the front of it) is constantly raw and I have a tendency to have fever blisters on the back of my tongue? I am taking HCTZ, Premarin, Atenolol, Prilosec, and Zoloft. I'm aware that I have a fatty tumor on the lower, left side of my abdomen (as of 01/07 it was the size of a baseball). I work in a long term rehab as an activities director. I do not do illegal drugs, or drink (other than occassionally). I am extremely bothered by this, as everything I drink or eat is extremely sensitive to my tongue. It also feels itchy. It occurs atleast five days out of the week.
Please help, as I have no insurance to go to the doctor, but am extremely bothered by this.....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 27th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I replied in your other topic.........
|
Did you find this post helpful?