Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Sensitive Head after Ejaculation that lasts about 1 to 2 minutes

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Every time I have an orgasm my penis head is so sensitive that if it where touched it causes a sensation that I wouldn't call pain such as a wound would cause but it makes me feel as though all my senses are about to overload. It will take only a minute or two before I can tolerate contact again. Ejaculation has become something I fear and it has come to the point where I will only allow myself to finnish myself off otherwise I am too afraid of it. It has been getting worse over the years and has now reached the intolerable point. I have had no injuries or surgeries. Please Help!!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|