Medical Questions > Mens Health > Prostate Forum

semenal leakage

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
Hi, my name is Kathy and I am in desperate need of your advice. My husband keeps coming home with semen in his underwear. He said his doctor told him he has a prostrate problem (prostrate enlargement). He said his doctor told him he leaks semen because of it. I went with him so that he could confirm it with me by asking his doctor to tell me the problem he had and what the symptoms are (semenal leakage). Well, we went to his doctor and he said that he had a prostrate problem that caused him to leak urine but the doctor said he didn't know about the semen leakage with this problem. Now I am really upset about all this. I don't know what to believe. I think the doctor said it was BPH if I am not mistaken. Please let me know if the enlargement of the prostrate can cause semen leakage without have sex or being aroused. I find it in his underwear about every other day but in the last week it has been in his underwear almost everyday. Also can a man who is 55 years of age have semen leakage because of his age and getting older. Please help me I don't want to accuse him of having sex with someone else. I know it is semen because when he gets home from work and I find it he admits it is semen and that he leaks semen because of his problem. I want to trust him but if he is cheating I don't want to get AIDs or another sexually transmitted disease. Thank you for reading this. please respond back to me as soon as possible.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 30th, 2009
I am experiencing something similar, your husband is probably worried sick about this, he needs your support, be reasonable, what 55-year-man is going to come home with semen in his underwear every day because he is having sex with someone? Surely even if that was the case he would just squeeze it all out after sex so as not to leave any tracks. However if it is a medical issue he can't walk around all day squeezing and wiping. Doesn't it seem unlikely he would have semen in his underwear for any reason other than a medical problem? So give him your trust.
|

replied August 28th, 2010
I am 70 but it has happened to me since i was in my early 60s.I happens mostly after i do some type of work that requires lifting-pushing etc.BY the way i also have begnign enlarged prostate,so believe your husband as it is also not a fun thing to have.
|