Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Semen Stuck in Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I don't have sex much any more. I also try not to masturbate. As a result of this, when I have a bowel movement, sometimes semen (cum, sperm, whatever you like to call it), gets forced from my penis and into the toilet. It happens because my prostate is full of semen and the bowel squishes it as it goes out of my anus; kind of like squeezing a lemon or something. It is not unusual for me to see quite a wad of semen in the toilet after I have a bowel movement. (Incidentally, it can also stick to the porcelain of the toilet very easily and create a discolored spot of goo over time if you don't try to wipe it away when you flush and the water level goes down.)

Anyway, here is the problem - It is not an ejaculation, so a lot of the semen gets stuck in my penis and in the tubes that lead into my penis from my testicles, without my realizing it. If I do nothing, the semen sits in there and begins to feel very uncomfortable! I think that it may have something to do with my urine mixing with the semen, since I will have just urinated from the same "tube" that the semen is stuck in. Either way, it feels awful and I can't concentrate on anything. The only relief is to sit on the toilet and try to have another bowel movement. Even if you don't have another one, it kind of relieves the pressure.

This awful feeling will eventually go away after 25-30 minutes, but I have found a way to prevent it from happening in the first place! It is successful probably 95% of the time.

After wiping myself from my bowel movement, I take my fingers and press firmly against my perineum, the area between your scrotum and your anus. It is important to do this as close to the anus as possible since this is close to where those tubes that carry the semen start - at your prostate. Just make sure your anus is clean first. Then, still pressing firmly,and holding my penis in my other hand, I run my fingers up my underside, between my testicles, and up the length of my penis in one continuous motion, all the way to the tip. When I do this, a surprising amount of semen that was still inside me is forced out! It is kind of like squeezing a toothpaste tube from the bottom up. Then, I repeat the squeezing process another time or two.

When I do this, I don't end up with an additional wad of semen in my underwear later on (it eventually drains out), and more importantly, I avoid the uncomfortable pain of "stuck semen"!!!

I hope that posting this here will help other men to avoid this same problem. Please post a response if it is helpful!

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 16th, 2012
Im a guy who masturbates may be one in a day....and if I dnt masturbates a day then when I go for shi**ing if. I give some pressure I feel like some sperm is comming through my penis and it get stuck and I feel. Pain...y is it so????
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply