Medical Questions > Mens Health > Erectile Dysfunction Forum

Semen ejaculating during sex?

Must Read
10% of men experience erectile dyfunction. When does a penis become erect? And what is ED? Start here for ED basics....
Can other medical conditions causes erection problems? Here we review the many potential causes of erectile dysfunction. ...
If you can't achieve an erection or control ejaculation, you might have Erectile Dysfunction. But what primary ED symptoms should you look for?...
User Profile
Hi,

My name is Venkat, from India, Married since 4 months. I have good intercouse sesions with my wife however i feel my semen is not coming out at the time of intercouse. However i see semen coming out when i mastubate. Is this an problem and how do i overcome this?

I also met a doctor and underwme "Impotence study Scan". Below are the results. He also suggested me to take Depsonil 25mg (1 in the morning and 1 in evening) for 30 days.

Penile doppler study done for impotence
Color flow mapping of the penis done

B Mode
Deep arteries of penis Resting diameter 0.11 Post Injection 0.13

Doppler Study
Pre Injection
Systolic(cms/sec)6.57 Distolic(cms/sec) 1.57 Resistive Index 0.76

Post Injection 5mins
Systolic(cms/sec)14.78 Distolic(cms/sec) 1.57 Resistive Index 0.89

Post Injection 10mins
Systolic(cms/sec)26.6 Distolic(cms/sec) 2.5 Resistive Index 0.90

Corproal Diameter
Pre Injection 2.45 Post Injection 3.46

Can you please help to interpret these results.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 26th, 2010
Erectile Dysfunction Answer A10949
Hi there, thank you for posting your question on Ehealthforum. This is not intended as a substitute to visiting your own doctor.

Ejaculatory incompetence or delayed ejaculation is complex. Usually the man does not have the same difficulty when alone and masturbating but, for some reason finds it very difficult to finish when his penis is inside his partner’s vagina.

Show your partner how you masturbate, hold her hand while she does it for you. She should also verbally encourage you to come. Once you learn how to ejaculate in her company you can then move on to intercourse.

I have no doubt but that your Depsonil is contributing to your ejaculation problems and you need to discontinue it. Indeed this drug may be the sole cause of your problem.

I am not sure if you also suffer from erectile dysfuntion and do not understand why you had doppler study which cinidently is normal. Only you an say if you have eretile problems or not and you do not say. Please post again if you think it would help me to understand so as I can help you further.

Dr Andrew Rynne.

www.andrewrynne.com

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Erectile Dysfunction , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.