Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

semen benefits

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
dear doctor
i want to know about semen ingredients?is there protein in it?
and is semen good for skin?
and is semen used in lotion and cosmetics?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 31st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
Semen contains an estimated 6MG of protein per ejaculation. It is mostly Proteins and natural sugars an insignificant amount of vitamins and several hormones that help guide the semen and fertilize ovum. It's about as much protein as a bite of egg or a few bites of pork chop.

Semen is good for your skin. Sugars in semen make it easy for the skin to absorb while keeping the proteins active. The Protein repairs skin cells and improves elasticity, softening wrinkles and giving skin the healthy-glow. However skin lotions formulated to be absorbed readily containing lipids or aloe are more effective in this attempt.

Semen isn't used in any manufactured beauty product that I've heard of, but I've heard of more than one salon using bull semen to add shine and additional strength to hair.
|
Users who thank W0LF for this post: raha250 

replied July 31st, 2009
thanks for answer me...can i trust this answer .are you the doctor of forum?
thanks
|

replied July 31st, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
You can trust the answer. The nutritional value of sperm comes from a 2004 University of Sydney study. Information about semen's impact on the skin comes form a series of articles on HowStuffWorks. Bull Semen Treatment was just off a websearch, but there were pictures so it's pretty trustworthy and you're welcome for making me have to look at that for your benefit.

I'm not a Doctor on the site. Doctors post with an Aesculapius next to their name and a huge disclaimer about how you shouldn't take their advice.
|

User Profile
replied July 31st, 2009
Experienced User
W0LF wrote:
You can trust the answer. The nutritional value of sperm comes from a 2004 University of Sydney study. Information about semen's impact on the skin comes form a series of articles on HowStuffWorks. Bull Semen Treatment was just off a websearch, but there were pictures so it's pretty trustworthy and you're welcome for making me have to look at that for your benefit.

I'm not a Doctor on the site. Doctors post with an Aesculapius next to their name and a huge disclaimer about how you shouldn't take their advice.

very imformative wolf, and thanks for the laugh.
|

replied November 2nd, 2010
please tell me pus cells are different in urine and semen
|