Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > Clinical Trials, Research, and Studies Forum

Self harm & thinking styles-seek participants for online sur

Are you over 18? Have you engaged in some form of self harm (e.g. cutting, burning, hitting, scratching, skin picking, hair pulling etc). If so, you please consider taking part in this research project investigating the relationship between thinking styles and self harm.
Participation is open to residents of spam unapproved, United Kingdom, The Republic of Ireland, the United States of America, Canada, New Zealand, and South Africa.
Participation will require approximately 60 minutes of your time. You will need to complete an online questionnaire via a web-based survey platform. Your participation is entirely voluntary, confidential and you may withdraw your interest with no consequence. The study aims to extend the current understanding of self harming behaviour and provide new areas that may be targeted in therapy to assist individuals to more effectively manage their self harming behaviours.
This study has been approved by the University of Western Sydney ethics committee.
If you are interested in participating or for more information, please click the link below:
https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SELFHARMSUR VEY
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied October 19th, 2011
The survey has now been closed.

I wanted to thank everyone who has taken part and the moderators for allowing me to advertise my study on this forum.

Best

Bill
|
Did you find this post helpful?