Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

Seizure? was a little out of it but perfectly conscious

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
I had a seizure about 11-12 years ago, didn't remember any of it when i woke up and haven't had one since. I have been under a lot of stress lately but today I was doing ok, and while at my boyfriend's place one thing got me a bit anxious but no where near as much as I have been lately. I started thinking about all the other stuff but didn't think I was THAT upset. I sat down, shaky, and my bf's cat did something weird, ran up to me put his paws and head on my leg and started sniffing and moving his head, it wasn't normal looking, like he knew something was wrong. I started shaking more and was a little out of it but perfectly conscious, the shaking slowly tuned into violent shudders I was coherent enough to call for my bf and ask him if I was having a seizure (he is a nurse) said he wasn't sure but might be a panic attack. it kept happening for at least 3-5 mins and finally calmed then stopped. was a bit out of it and a little irritable had a headache for maybe a min but not right after. I still have no idea what it was. Do panic attacks do that? It didn't really feel like one but I didnt think you were that with it or able to sit up straight or lay yourself down slowly during a seizure. Anyone know?
Did you find this post helpful?
|