I can't stand the medical providers in this state (AL). I constantly comb for a MD or DO who is actually interested in diagnosing. I could not imagine being a healthcare provider with patients under my care, and not only have no idea what is wrong with them, but not experience determination to find out. If 60% of patients with flu symptoms have the flu, then the other 40% will be diagnosed with the flu until they present with a detrimental-nose-dive-symptom. REAL doctors are like rare stones in a raped coal mine. I think I will run an ad in the paper for a real doctor to wave a flag over his/her office.