Medical Questions > Mental Health > Mental Conditions Forum

Seeing faces

Must Read
Stress is a natural response to life. But when does stress begin to cause health problems? Basics on stress and the stress response here....
What are the most common signs of stress? To learn which symptoms of acute, episodic and chronic stress can develop into more serious problems, start here....
Stress can trigger chronic illness. Learn how doctors test for stress and what to expect during an office visit in this section on how to diagnose stress....
Dreaming your being tickled, your screaming in your dream but no one hears, and you cant wake up from your dream, you see a weird/scary looking face on the person tickle ling you.(When you were little) then you start seeing the same face on your little brother, you freak. You see the same faces in your best friend (about two years later) . what is going on with me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 25th, 2010
You may be schitzophrenic. Has there been anyone in your family history who has displayed similar characteristics? It definitely sounds that a trip to a psychiatric doctor would help you immensely with this problem.

All mental illnesses including schizophrenia are due to chemical imbalances in the brain which can be leveled out with the correct medication. Getting the correct diagnosis and most effective medication can however take some time to get right. If you start to have any symptoms like hearing people talking about you in the distance that you cannot see, sounds that are far away that seem all of a sudden closer and like the volume has been turned up on your hearing, seeing glitches in vision especially in peripheral vision which shows first. These could be in the form of a light spot or sudden shading occurrences which you turn to look at directly and then they suddenly disappear. Seeing faces or ghosts etc. Stuff like this if it starts to happen then you may be schizophrenic.

Hope this was helpful, go see a psychiatrist and end the discomfort to your life. Life is meant to be fun and it can be with the right help!

Matt
|

User Profile
replied June 19th, 2011
I SEE HORIBLE FACES IN ALMOST ANYTHING WALLS BRICK WORK CLIFFS ANYWHERE I LOOK I AM NOT SCARED OF THIS I AM OLDER KNOW BUT WHY DO I STILL SEE THEM THEY ARE ALL DIFRANT NEVER THE SAME I DO NOT HERE VOISES NOR DO I TALK TO MY SELF I SEE DEMON FACES EVERY WHERE REALY HORIBLE FACES VERY VIVED CAN YOU HELP THANK YOU .....
|

replied October 12th, 2011
I see faces to. On my popcorn wall, drywall, linoleum floor, fabrics and drapings. The dd are usually maniacal but sometimes beautiful. I have a theory as to why I see these faces so often. When your an infant your brain is creating connections to what is around you. one of the first connections we make is identifying faces. So our brains naturally identify patterns that resemble faces. I think my brain kinda fills in the dots so the images pop out with real expressions. I brains are always trinh to make sense of what we see.
|

replied October 12th, 2011
I see faces to. On my popcorn wall, drywall, linoleum floor, fabrics and drapings. The dd are usually maniacal but sometimes beautiful. I have a theory as to why I see these faces so often. When your an infant your brain is creating connections to what is around you. one of the first connections we make is identifying faces. So our brains naturally identify patterns that resemble faces. I think my brain kinda fills in the dots so the images pop out with real expressions. I brains are always trinh to make sense of what we see.
|

replied August 23rd, 2012
seeing faces as well.
hi graham, i see the faces too, look a little farther or check out my visual language site and please leave me some feedback or if you have any questions i can answer i would be happy to do so. i am seeking therapy for ocd as a result of this compulsion to photograph this language. peace, btw i am not selling anything. you can see this as well.
|

replied June 19th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
see a mental health professional
|

replied June 22nd, 2011
Active User, very eHealthy
I see them also graham, and they are really there, they are all over the place.

I hope to one day understand this phenomenon, it's almost though, as if it were all alive and looking at us, the entire thing, making me wonder what we are looking at right now?.
|

replied September 22nd, 2011
lol, "chemical imbalance" is ridiculous, someone please tell me what you need for a chemically balanced brain? what would it be like in this world if everyone's brain was completely "balanced" chemically by medication and we had no access to imagination, completely boring and mundane, if you believe this then by all means shackle yourself with this medication and go be a zombie. doctors understand nothing of perceiving other dimensions,and awakening to other aspects of reality. We are so stuck in this physical/scientific medical paradigm, if you just keep medicating yourself and masking the true purpose of experiencing this kind of sensitivity, then you will never learn the wisdom which is being reflected to you by your experience.
|

replied January 23rd, 2012
seeing faces
I see them as well, they are there in any picture with a busy background I can literally take a pencil and outline them and 9 out of 10 times when I point them out or outline them people are like, "Oh yeah, I see them too!"
Some people just make that connection, if anyone tells you why we see this that isn't thousands of years from our future they are full of crap... we aren't even close to understanding why some and why some don't. We actually know very little. It would be nice if that in our lifetime we make a huge breakthrough in knowing how the connections in the brain fire off, but I'm not holding my breath.
|

replied August 23rd, 2012
i see them too and have documented thousands, i have over 8000 pics in my facebook ablums.
|

replied October 9th, 2012
Graham
hello
i see faces too
everywhere
mostly satanic and evil faces :S
but i see them so graphically if i only could draw
and mostly i see half faces :S like one half is really really correct like a picture but the other half is mutilated.
I lived in Australia for 1 and a half year.
5 moths of that i lived in a cabin and that cabin was full of them faces, one of the walls was like HELL, it was full of creepy faces, satanic, devil and evil, but why i dont know. My family sent me a calendar that i put on that wall, and what appeared on that calendar was this creature with horns, and it was there every night that i went to sleep and it was unbelivebaly graphical, just like on a picture, for an example type devil in google and see the picture and you know what i mean, with the long horns.
While being in Australia i started to see number 8 evrywhere. When i came back to Estonia i wanted to find out what it means.
I found out that number 8 means the return of the christ. And that those who jesus put under the number 8 are meant to be born again and the new beginning.
So i remember this year on my birthday wich is eight of june, i was in my car with two of my friends and the one who sat in the back was drawing something on my window wich was foggy and i asked what it is, he said it resembles the year of dragon and smoething to do with anarchy :S. After that i noticed that he draw the picture straight on a big Eeight that was done by someone form the outside with three or for fingers and this eight, it had a baby's face on the upper circle of the number, like something to do with rebirth!? :S. Next day in the morning someone was knocking, i opened the door and there was two jehovas witnesses. There is alot more to tell and is still see them faces everywhere and ppl are talking about the NWO wich is the new world order and the beginning of the fifth age. Wich is the new beginning.
I have never ever opened a bible before, until the day afetr my birthday this year. Really crazy things happen but its cool, its like a quest. Peace to all yall from Estonia.
|

replied October 10th, 2012
wow guys can i get a link to some of these faces you all see? take pics! id be interesting as i used to see faces as well and decided to just ignore it you pay attention and its like adding fuel to fire....
|
Quick Reply