Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

seeing color move

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
I was wondering what this could be.

I see color moving. If I look at a door that has a wood grain, I will still see the intricate patterns of the grain, so it's not that I have blurred vision. When I look at a wall, I can see the the bubbles of the drywall. But as a whole, the color seems to be moving. This happens more in shade and in areas with large areas of just one color. I was wondering if this had something to do with my cones and rods perceiving the color, or what? It's just weird. I tried to explain it to my doctor, but he just was dumbfounded.

I also get headaches from time to time behind my left eye. I can sometimes *feel* the blood going through my blood vessels, but an MRI has shed no light on this. The moving color is a constant thing, like the ringing in my ears. The headaches are once or twice a week, but do impair my vision.
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply