Medical Questions > Abortion > Medical Abortion Forum

Second time to make abortion but this time I failed no results

Must Read
A D&C is a standard procedure. But it can be scary when you don't know what to expect. Learn about what happens during dilation and curettage to prepare yoursel...
Dilation and curettage, or D & C for short, is a procedure that is used to diagnose and treat a number of womens health conditions. What are some goals of a D a...
A D&C usually is free of problems, and the recovery period for the procedure is short. But knowing about possible complications can help you detect problems ea...
This is my third time to be pregnant the first I delivered it but at the second time I got pregnant last June of 2011(1month preggy already) I decided to have an abortion since I don't want anymore child,and it went successfully after 5 months I was pregnant again at nov of 2011(1month preggy) and we bought cytotec again since this is my second time to perform an abortion I thought that it will going to be successful like the first one,so I just follow all the rules took 3 orally and 2 inserted into my vagina it was 10:30 pm and after an hour or so I felt stomach pains but the I just stayed still in the morning at 7 am went to the cr and found just a little amount of blood but it went on 2 consecutive days but just small amount of blood,after that 2days the seller told us that I need a follow up cytotec so we bought 2 pills again and drank it that night still my stomach is aching and I can feel that something is moving and can't really explain the pain. In the morning I went to the cr & still very small amount of blood but it lasted just for a day onlynow I'm already 2months and 1 day pregnant and I don't know what todo next. Abortion here in my country is illegal and I can't go to an OB to ask help so here I am asking in this site hoping this could help me.. PLLSS!!
Did you find this post helpful?
|